The following video is designed for Shopify users, but general concept apply
NOTE: this guide is only relevant for those who are using the app directly from the website!
Thank you for signing up on Kiwi Sizing. You should see the following page. This is the dashboard page.
From here, there are various things you can do:
- Click on this button to add a new sizing chart.
- See all the size charts you have created in this dashboard view.
- update the settings to customize the layout and style of the sizing charts
- If you like the app, click on this button to upgrade to premium plan!
- See account details and manage billing info
- Click on this green icon to use our real-time chat. Ask us any questions.
Now lets get started with creating your first size chart!
1. First click on "Add New Size Chart" button
2. If you have size chart in CSV format, you can import them. Otherwise, click on "Start with an empty size chart"
3. Now you are on the size chart editor. Put in the name for the size chart. See this guide for a brief overview of the size chart editor.
Move the mouse on the table in the preview, then click on edit table.
The table editor should show up
4. Put in the measurements into the table. Like this:
5. Next you can customize the text and images in the layout as well.
6. Next, you need to set up the product matching condition so the app knows which products to show for the size chart. The product matching section is right under the name section.
7. Finally, remember to click save button on top right to save the changes!
That's it! Congratulations on creating your first size chart.
After this, you'll need to integrate our scripts on your store to actually see size charts showing up! See our developers guide: https://developers.kiwisizing.com/